Monday, April 03, 2006

The Three Question Personality Test

Yep, I might be most of this:

Your Personality Is
Rational (NT)

You are both logical and creative. You are full of ideas. You are so rational that you analyze everything. This drives people a little crazy!

Intelligence is important to you. You always like to be around smart people. In fact, you're often a little short with people who don't impress you mentally.

You seem distant to some - but it's usually because you're deep in thought. Those who understand you best are fellow Rationals.

In love, you tend to approach things with logic. You seek a compatible mate - who is also very intelligent.

At work, you tend to gravitate toward idea building careers - like programming, medicine, or academia.

With others, you are very honest and direct. People often can't take your criticism well.

As far as your looks go, you're coasting on what you were born with. You think fashion is silly.

On weekends, you spend most of your time thinking, experimenting with new ideas, or learning new things.

I did learn a few new things this weekend. Like for some reason, my right ass cheek helped me SAND those handrails shown in the last post. I DON"T remember them helping out in the slightest -- it seemed to be all hands and arms and shoulders. But my ass cheeks, and even more specifically, the LEFT one, woke me up Sunday morning complaining as only ass cheeks can do, that I had worked them. And they were mighty unhappy about it too.

HA!!! So I didn't tell them that Sunday, all body parts were required for varnishing the parts we had already sanded!!! I'm sure there would have been mutiny somehow. And, there was to the be taping before the varnishing. If my ass parts knew that, I'm sure they would have up and left. Not that at that point I would have minded.

Sadly, I finished WAY late Sunday night, so no pics of the newly varnished pieces. But let me say I LOVE the way it looks!!! I'm very happy with my FIRST ever attempt at sanding and taping and varnishing!!! Not happy about giving up the 70* degree perfectly temperate sailing day on Sunday, but WOW, the woodwork looks wonderful.

Just please don't TELL my ass cheeks that I have to do all that woodwork, again. TWICE!!!!

P.S. It's gonna RAIN!!!!

Simply Recipes' "Deviled Eggs"

"Nothing is as simple as we hope it will be." -- Jim Horning

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Thank you Kim and Luna.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.