Friday, May 11, 2007

Knitting and Flowers and Killer Tortoises Oh My!

STILL working on Black Clapotis. I'm on the home stretch as it were as the decrease section is worked until I can't keep my eyes open. At the same time, I'm trying to get thru the 2nd Harry Potter DVD. Then on to the rest of the series to hopefully finish up by the time the 7th and final book come out. Such an exciting life.......

Haven't dropped the stitches yet except in the lower corner.


My backyard is in bloom, bloom, bloom. One of my Palo Verde trees in covered in these huge blossoms!

There are bee bodies in there somewhere!


Guess who woke up a few weeks ago! He's really just this week starting to get hungry as we once again hit the 90*s.

Mr. Tuttles in his personal pool -- a garbage can lid.


And, here's your giggle for the day. A "Killer Tortoise" oh my.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Someday Denny and I will meet Mr. Tuttles And I won't brag on the cooler temperatures as we head east because we also start getting into that nasty stuff called humidity. I'll be whining about that this summer while in Ohio, guaranteed.

Wishing you gentle breezes on your boating weekends. ((Kim and Luna))

2:22 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I'm glad to see Mr. Tuttles up and about!

6:54 PM  
Blogger SwankyKnitter said...

Is that a desert tortoise? I'm curious, because I have one that is about ready to live outdoors and I need to put together an area in our yard for her. Does your tortoise have a pen?

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.