Thursday, October 28, 2004

This is a picture of one of my 'herb' shelves in my kitchen. Yerba Mansa is dried and in the top left big jar.

kitchenherbs.jpg


Have been knitting on my All Things Green shawl. I'm on skein four of Lion Brand's 'Homespun' in Arcadian 344 -- "Medium mossy greens highlighted with a touch of dark gold."

homespunarcadian.jpg


sailknit102904029.jpg

Miss Luna likes napping in the sun from the window and loves being covered up as it gets cooler. Here is a very bad picture of her and the ATG shawl. Had to pick up some more yarn for this...I'm going to fringe the whole edge of the piece. Should take me WEEKS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.