Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Broken Foot!!

How's THIS for ugly??? Broke my right foot in at least 3 places on this past Sunday. Will see the Ortho Doc tomorrow for boot/cast fitting. What an ordeal just getting thru the 'medical system' on this. And I have my own insurance. It hurts. Hoping for knitting time somewhere during healing time.

Broken Right Foot - YUG!


Luna is a serious napper.....Guess we're both in for down time for a few weeks.

Luna Dog Napping



Lake Mead gets its share of wild weather. This storm came up with 50 mph winds and rain, then was gone in 60 minutes.

Marina


Marin before rain storm


Marina during rain storm Posted by Hello


I'm moving on the 'straight' section of Clapotis when I'm able to knit. Photos tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim you poor thing. Look at your foot. How did you do that? Yikes! Love the puppy pic. Just adorable and the rest of the photos are lovely. Okay I give WHERE do you live??? Grin.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.