Friday, June 10, 2005

Knitting Interrupted Button!! For me!!!

How cool is THIS?? I just love Becky's site, Knitting Interrupted and since I don't know what's involved in getting ready for a huge-scare-your-pants-off hurricane (I live in the DESERT), I asked her to make a button to link to her blog. Like she doesn't have anything else to do today. And what does she do? She makes this!


A perfect link button made up while making sure to have Hurricane supplies by running to the store, filling the car up, and getting the house ready for general mayhem!!! I don't know if thatinvolves mattresses in the hallway or not. I guess we'll see.

So, y'all go visit her and leave her a comment and prayer that the Hurricane fizzles OUT before it even GETS to her house. Leaving her the evening to KNIT!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Kim for the prayers and good vibes! I hope all we get is rain and a bit windy. (fingers crossed) I ran around all day buying supplies, washing clothes, getting things ready. Tomorrow we shall see what happens one again.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.