Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yes, There Is Knitting
(Shut Up, There Is Too ((Or To?)))

See??? SEEEEEEEEEEE?????



Chevron Scarf


Future Socks


Rowan's "Sage" top


Ene's Shawl from Scarf Style


LYS Custom Tank



See. Knitting. I didn't pull out Black Clapotis to photo because I haven't touched THAT.

I'm trying to learn Magic Loop Toe Up. I even bought Cat Bordhi's "New Pathways for Sock Knitters: Book One." Wow, what a great sock book.

I'm such a newbie at socks. LOVED knitting my first (last) pair. Would SO LIKE to get another sock on my needles. I love/hate trying to learn something new. But I will WILL WILL will endeavor no matter how many TIMES I start on that toe up and then rip it out. I WILL.

Fortunately, two of the above items are pretty mindless knitting for now.

Small favors. Really it's the small things in life.

Unlike THIS for today! This was yesterday!


Yuck. I ran to the boat last night to check the bilge. All is well. It was 99* at 8:30 p.m. there. Yuck. Just YUCK.

Have a safe and fun Labor Day if I don't SEE you until next week! I WON'T be at the boat. TOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Don't know where or what I'm doing yet. But knitting will be involved somehow.

And THIS is like knitting my millionth stitch:


WOOT!! I'm wayyyy prouder of this than is reasonable. Hehehhhe.

::Sidenote:: I think 'too' is the correct answer for the end of my Blog Title sentence. See info at English Forums.

But what do you think? I'm confused. ::Not the first time for THAT. Shut up::

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger RVVagabond said...

Too vs. to; methinks thou dost think too much. Heh.

A cool down hit Ohio today--a high of 81 is predicted. Nirvana. A good day for yard work at FIL's.

Yarn in lap at 107 degrees. Makes me sweat to think about it. Love the color for the new sox. Are you sure you have enough projects going at once? Snicker.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.