Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Gone Long Time

Wow, I've been gone a long time!! Drove to to Washington state, had my best friend move in with me for awhile...along with her wolf dog and big orange cat!! How fun. How fun for Luna. She thinks I got her the best presents for Xmas!! Finished Char's Green Shawl. Will put up pictures as soon as I can log into 'Hello.' Why are pictures SOOOO hard for me to get on my blog???? It can take me over an hour to finally get one here. I either have to put it on a website then link here or try to get 'hello' to work. Any suggestions?

It snowed in Vegas the other day. I'd love to put a pic here.

Luna is still perfect. Knitting is planned. Nice to be back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.