Monday, January 17, 2005

The Green Shawl!! And Snow!!

Here it is!! Charlotte's holiday present -- The Green Shawl. I'm very pleased with it. It's warm and very soft. And I like the ruffle instead of fringe. Less things to tangle with. It's done in Lion Brand's 'Homespun'.

shawlcouch.jpg


Here's a close up:

shawledge.jpg


At last, but not least!! Snow, at my house!!

housesnow.jpg


I'm on to a new secret project, so I'll post pics of that when done. Still working on the picture posting and trying to make it more seamless. It's going to be 70* today. No pictures of THAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.