Thursday, January 13, 2005

Wanting to do....

my Ab Fab and Klaralund before summer. I really want to do Klaralund in (horrors) acrylic. I know, I know, it's supposed to be done in Noro Silk Garden. I just really get itchy in that wool. Most wools really. And I'm NOT about to wear something under it. I live in the desert. No tees underneath. Just love the Klaralund and have been following the klaralund-along. Even though many people have finished it, there are still a few starting still. Think I'll figure out an acrylic and give it a whirl.

Deleted 'Hello' and going back to loading pics on a website then linking here. Poo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE MUSIC YOU HAVE PLAYING ON YOUR BLOG. WHAT IS IT?

LISA
HTTP://CONTINUEINKIND.TYPEPAD.COM

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.