Saturday, May 14, 2005

Clapotis, Broken Foot & Little Ducks

Are these little ducks not the CUTEST thing you have ever seen? Unfortunately, the evil Carp fish or Darth Vader Strippers will eat them in one gulp. I fed them a meal of crackers two weekends ago off the back of the boat and haven't seen them since.

Little Ducks


Well, with all the foot-time, I finally finished Anne's shoulder shawl and will mail that up to her in Washington. Luna is putting the final touches on it.

Luna's Godmother's Shawl


I can't believe I'm finally HERE!!!!! I've CORRECTLY dropped the FIRST drop stitch on Clapotis!! I felt like breaking open a damn bottle of champagne!!! I'm still loathe to take out any of the life-lines for fear of still screwing up somewhere on this. But, boy, how fun is it to make it to this point!!! Hurray!!!

First Drop Clapotis


WOW!! First Drop Really!! Posted by Hello


Here is the STILL Broken Foot. Can I tell 'ya what a pain in the ass this is???? Plus, it hurt more now! that the swelling has gone done. Go figure. Four more weeks of PITA? I'll be crazed. Maybe I'll start on the FBS.

Broken Foot


At least I have the best company in the world!!

My Healer Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Kim, your clapotis is beautiful. You are to be commended for your tenacity. You have taken so much time and patience with this scarf that I am just flabbergasted. It will be a treasure when it's finished. Oh, and Luna looks like a sweetie. Also, that's a pretty good lookin' foot.
Yarner

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the "cliff notes" to go with clapotis! GRIN. The foot thing really DOES look like a major pain. I hope it gets better fast. Tell Luna to give your toes 20 kisses a day! GRIN

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog is adorable! Isn't Clap fun...I was so scared dropping that first stitch too!

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.