Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Charlotte & Lobo

This is a great picture of my Bestest Friend Charlotte & Lobo on a Oregon Beach last January. We had a great road trip up the coast to get her moved up there far away from here. She's been my Best Friend for 32 years. Sometimes I'm incredibly sad and miss her so much I can barely stand it. But I'm so THRILLED for her to be away from Las Vegas and living very close to her daughter and SIL. The best news is that she has bought her own house and just got a really great job this week!!! In Mill Creek, when it rains, it pours!! She's doing really great!!

Charlotte & Lobo on the Oregon Beach Posted by Hello


This is on a small beach at the base of a lighthouse in OR. Hopefully, I'll get to see her this summer in her new house!! I understand I have my 'own' room!!

On the other hand, Clapotis is stillllllllllllllllllllllllllll going. I'm down to 78 stitches on the needles in the decrease section. I think I'll be done with it by this weekend. Then I have to figure out if I'm going to block it or not. Hmmmmm, Berroco 'Softwist' it is. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it must be so hard for her to be so so far away even if she's doing fantastic. {{hugs for Kim}} Excellent photo btw.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

It's hard when a loved friend moves away. The only blessing is that the internet makes it easier to keep in touch, but still...

It's hard to get a hug from a computer screen.

((hugs)) but we try!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.