Monday, July 04, 2005

Africa in Las Vegas

I know, I know, you think because I live in Las Vegas that I play the slots and see Vegas' shows every week and especially on holidays. Wrongo my lovely!! We visit dead stuffed animals and try to find Arctic style air-conditioning.

Bass Pro Shops = Acres of Stuffed Animals


Lion Chasing Food


All Together Now.. & Inside Fishing


Mr. G &"I'm going to lick you Ken..."


"I think I'm going to be licked....."


Kim's Worst Nightmare While Camping


Fighting in line at the buffet & Real Moon Jellies with a Mermaid


Nevada Big Horn Sheep & Cougar


Life in Real Life & Ken with Lion


Ken and Kim Still Life I


Kim and Ken Still Life II


Got some knitting in too. Show you that tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! This was a GREAT post! Looks like you guys had fun! The FBS is looking great!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.