Monday, June 20, 2005

Mr. Tuttles

Mr. Tuttles eats me out of house and home in the summertime. I make 'special' food for him most of the time. I grind up broccoli, carrots, collard greens and MEGA DIET. MEGA DIET is a special tortoise food that they sell at the Vets. It has special super dupper Mr. Tuttles vitamins and such that he needs to stay strong.

I've had Mr. T for over 15 years. He's probably over 30 years old at this point. VERY social. I'm mean VERY VERY social. If you're in the backyard, he's out and wanting to know JUST what you're doing. My friends are always amazed at how he just wants to hang out with you when your sitting at the patio table and drinking a cold one.

He LOVES to be hand fed. I usually roll up some of his special food in a Collard Green leaf and keep a close eye on my finger tips. He would never bite me out of meanness....he's just not that way. But he just kinda aims for the green, so I have to watch out when we get down to small bits.

Mr. T Special Food


Here is the beginning (again) of my FBS. See the damn hole in one of the flower baskets? I think I'm going to have to FROG it again and start over. Poo. It's in the basket on the rightside of the middle at the top.



Flowers in my backyard. Las Vegas is filled with these this time of year.

Texas Ranger I Think

More Flowers Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I knew it would make you cry, but writing that beautiful needs to be written.

CAP ROCKS... been stalking her for several weeks now.......lol

I've always LIKED turtles.... now I know why.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.