Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tagged By Nancy

Halloween is starting to cook up!

Credit: StuffOnMyCat.com

Nancy from My Garden Spot, tagged me to go back in my archives for my 23rd post entry, fifth line. Which is:
"I think I filed one needle down to a whole lesser size by the time I deplaned."
from Oct 15, 2004. Seems I was flying to the annul Herbalist Guild's convention and had one of those bad Crystal Palace needles. My LYS, Gail's Knits, did the right thing and traded me out to some same-size Addi's. Not a very interesting post then, but it's interesting to see how far I've come since then.

When I recently went past up my first year Blog Anniversary on July 18, 2004, I missed doing a 'happy anny' to my blog because got busy with other stuff. Nevertheless, it's interesting to me to see how much I have learned in that time since that first entry concerning blogging, html and all things computer code. More interesting to me is that I have expanded from just talking about knitting to lots of other things. While the blog started out as a way to learn about computer coding and knitting too, it's now become important as a communication tool for me. And, I have found that I really like writing and occasionally try to write well. And HUGE gift is that I've made a lot of new internet friends that have greatly expanded my world.

So, thanks all. Especially to those of YOU who keep coming back to see what I'm blathering about now.

And thanks Nancy for the tag. It's fun to see where I was and how it relates to where I am now.

I'm now tagging Becky, Ester, Natalie and Heather to do the same thing.

Knitting has been happening in this house now that I'm back home. I just can't post most about it because I'm in the Birthday & Holiday Knitting Zone. And every once in awhile, those two friends, count'em, I have TWO friends, wander here. NOT that they have EVER left a comment.....no, no. But, I don't want to ruin their presents. So, I promise to post pics of the items AFTER the delivery.

Simplicity brings more happiness than complexity.
--Buddha's Little Instruction Book, Jack Kornfield

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

It is good to look back sometimes.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


SparksPeople Quote of the Day

copyright (c) 2003-2009, soulknitting.blogspot.com, unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
All images displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners.
If you are the owner of an image that is displayed on this site that is improperly or inadequately credited, please contact me to make the necessary correction.